Monday, April 1, 2013

April Currently

This is my first time linking up with Farley with currently.
 
 
 It's  never to late to try something new! So here it is:
 
Listening...to the TV in the living room. It pretty much stays on all the time for the boys - Tank and Charlie.
 Loving...my last day of Spring Break! I can't believe how quickly it passed by!

Thinking... I am acutally ready to go back. I spent 3 days of my break in the classroom trying to get ahead on things.

Wanting...a chinchilla for my classroom. I've always wanted one. And when we were at Petsmark last week looking to replace my classroom fish that had died, I spied one. I have to get principal approval first, but my hubby is all for it!

Needing...to get housework done. I'm not a cleaner and I despise housework, but alas it has to get done.

Advice...Stay positive! No matter the situation you choose how to react and try to stay positive (this is for myself as well).



6 comments:

  1. I found you through Farley's Currently! I'm just now starting my break. I agree with you, trying to stay positive is a must!

    Cait
    Sliding into First!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the chinchilla idea. I bet your kindergarteners would love that :)

    Kim

    Little Miss Elementary

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved having a Chinchilla! Mine did not like boys though! He would stand up and pee on them when they tried to get him out of the cage!
    :)
    Tamera
    MyHeartBelongsinFirst
    Kaizactan2001@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness! The guy at Pet smart didn't say anything about that! Lol

      Delete
  4. I found you through Farley's Currently. I love your advice...stay positive. I needed that reminder, thanks! Following you now :)

    Wendy
    Read With Me ABC

    ReplyDelete

I {puffy heart} love reading your comments!